New Report Reveals:
How To Attract and Retain A Great Team
Practical Strategies to get the right people on your team and retain them as well as your existing team
From The Desk Of Rod Fraser
If you are like our business owner clients and many business owners with teams we talk to, you may be like them.
Having trouble attracting the right people to your team and then retaining them. Let alone retaining the team you already have now.
Business has been facing a seismic shift in the last 2-3 years.
The employment market has had an upheaval where people have become hard to find. Their lives have been disrupted and they have reassessed what is most important.
Many good people have left the jobs market or decided they want to have much more flexibility working from home.
This will be one of the most important reports you'll ever read. It distills thousands of hours of practical learning and application.
But First, who is this for:
If you are a business owner with a team of 3 to 30 or more, this report is ideal for you.
If this is not you and you do not value team. This is not for you.
With that said … let me jump right in and show you …
Exactly What You're Getting
First of all, there's no fluff or filler - just practical stress-tested strategies and tactics that are working right now.
And it's easy to read.
At 30 pages, you can read it in an hour or so.
It's About MORE Than Just Attracting and Retaining the RIGHT people.
See, it's about building team. A great team with clarity and rhythm who drive your business with you. A whole team teaming really well.
We use these frameworks and strategies with all our Strategic Partner clients. For instance:
A professional services firm in health and injury management. They have used these strategies to attract A-Players to their team and to retain their team. They have built a bench of potentials over time and an operating framework that reinforces team and being strategic.
A client manufacturing a product for regenerative agriculture discovered that team cohesion and clarity around a better strategy increased revenues by more than double and increased profits 6 fold.
Here's what they say...
Brad Stevens - Align Work Health
"Business Growth Strategies has transformed our business. We were stuck working in it, continually fixing things and juggling staff and customers. They’ve challenged us to transform from a micro business mindset into something more, working to be in our flow creating great outcomes for our team and clients and to be profitable. All the while still challenging us further."
Rachelle Armstrong - Soil Restoration Farming
"Before working Business Growth Strategies, I would say that we relied on external factors, luck and a lot of passion to run our business. Rod and Ellyn coached me as the business owner and our team members to transform the way we worked, finding our individual and team flow. The results were outstanding."
So, like I said, this report is full of practical strategies. Here's a fraction of what you're getting...
- A step by step process to attract right people (A Players) that gets better results than virtually any other hiring process. Page 7 - 11
- Why it's all about setting things up right, and why it's not based on a job description. Page 7
- The best source of finding the right people to join your team, it is closer than you might think. Pages 8 - 9
- A better way to approach interviews that is not based on hypotheticals. Page 11
- The power of reference checks done a different way so they help in managing and developing this new team member. Page 11
- If you do nothing this is how the stats are stacked against a business that does normal. Page 13
- On boarding to fast track team members into being a successful member of the team. Page 14
- A fundamental shift from the individual to team, to teaming and high performance pods. Page 15
- The power of the One Thing - setting priorities to focus, be disciplined and drive productivity. Page 16
- Find out the secret that Google discovered that turns an ordinary team into a high performance team. Page 18
- Free yourself as the business owner from working in the business, so you can be strategic. Page 20
- How to build a cohesive team based on trust and ultimately a collective focus on results. Page 22
- How to build a framework that provides clarity from the individual employee, through team and to the business. Page 23
- How to make meetings worthwhile and create a communication rhythm that drives progress. Page 24
- An action plan to get started to build a framework to attract and retain a great team with alignment, focus, and rhythm. Page 25
- Create the conditions for your team to be happy and fully engaged so they want to stay. Page 26
- 2 case studies of 2 clients we have been working with for 5-10 years
- And more...
You're right ...that is a lot of battle-tested strategies and tactics. And it's really just the tip of the iceberg.
Here's What Do Do Next
The "cost" of this report is US$7.00, and you get it instantly as a download.
As soon as you place your order, you'll get an automated receipt with a link to download the report directly in your email.
You can access it anywhere, immediately, without having to wait for the mail man.
Oh, and in case you're wondering ...
THERE IS NO CATCH!
I realize this is very inexpensive ...so you might wonder what the "catch" is.
And I know there are some websites out there that offer you a great deal on something but then they stick you in some program that charges your card every month.
This isn't one of them.
There's NO hidden "continuity program" you have to try or anything even remotely like that.
I'm literally giving you this entire report, for US$7.00, as a means of "putting my best foot forward" and demonstrating real value.
My hope is that you'll love it and this will be the start of a good business relationship for years to come.
But with all that said, there is ONE thing to keep in mind:
Time Is Of The Essence
In most cases, I take a loss when selling the report at this price.
It costs me just over $21.00 in advertising expense to sell one report.
So why would I do that?
Simple. I'm making this offer with the idea that you'll be very impressed with what I'm giving you today, and you'll want to do more business with me in the future.
Don't worry - I don't have a sales team that will call you and bother you or anything like that.
It's actually the opposite. I'm betting that you'll enjoy the report so much, you'll call me!
Anyway - with all of that said, this is a limited offer.
Oh. And in case you're wondering ...
Of course there's a money-back guarantee.
In fact, I think it's ...
I 100% Guarantee you'll love this report or I'll return your US$7.00 and let you keep the report anyway.
That's right. You don't even have to send anything back. Just email me or call the number on your receipt and I'll give you back your US$7.00 with no questions asked.
How's that for fair?
This Is Truly A Limited Offer So Claim Your Copy
Now Before They're All Gone
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. In case you're one of those people (like me) who just skip to the end of the letter, here's the deal:
I'm offering you a 30 page report that outlines how to attract and retain a great team like some of the best performing businesses in the world who often are small to medium sized businesses like you. What makes them best performing? They are team centered.
The book is US$7.00.
I'm walking you through a hiring process that focusses on attracting the right people who are a right fit for your team. We tap into the most powerful source for finding those people.
The process we use is not a typical hiring process. Sometimes there are no right people. So, we go again. We build a bench of candidates ongoing.
It is human centered, meaning in this process every person is treated respectfully. Hiring is as much about marketing, brand and building your reputation. It's about how you treat people, even if they are unsuccessful.
Attracting the right people and retaining them is about culture. So I walk you through building a framework that tens of thousands of businesses who want to be better use around the world today.
We share with you what we do with all of our clients based on our practical experience and application.
This is what it takes to retain a great team. Building a culture and team they want to be part of, giving them a framework that gives them clarity.
There is no "catch" to this offer. You can get the report or not.
In fact, if you don't like the report let me know and I'll even give you back the US$7.00. You don't even need to give the report back.